PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information Provided by you.
- Creating an Account: When you create an account we collect information that allows us to set up or open your account, such as your name, email address, phone number, union affiliation, job title or position, user ID, and password.
- Using our Services: We receive information from you when you use our Services, such as information about your bank account, pay rate, and earnings from the jobs you work. Information may also be collected when you sign in to use our Service. If you link your account with other third-party accounts such as your financial institutions we must access your financial account data, or other third party data source that you link your account to.
- Tech Support and Customer Feedback: When you contact us with support questions or provide us feedback in surveys, interviews or questionnaires, we may also collect information that you choose to share. This helps us improve our product and serve you better.
Information Generated When you use our Service.
- Device information: We may collect device information such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses,, error messages, device type, log information and unique device identifiers.
- Usage Information: We may collect usage information like the pages and screens you view, the features you use, your browser type, error reports, and any links you click on to leave or interact with our Services. We may use information like the applications on your device for advertising purposes.
- Location Information: Certain Service features may collect your location data, device motion data, or both, if you grant permission to do so in your device settings.
- User Provided Content: We may collect content that you provide through the Services, such as information about your business such as your invoices, expenditures or customer details; content you post on our community pages and set profiles; content you provide to our customer service reps; as well as feedback you provide about the Services.
- Camera and Contacts. Certain Service features may have access to your camera and contacts if you grant permission in your device settings.
- Information from Cookie and other Technologies: Topsheet and our service providers may use commonly-used tools such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, local shared objects, and similar technologies to provide the Service you requested, track your visits and interactions with our Services, and improve the user experience.
Information We Get From Third Parties
We may get information about you from other third parties where permitted by law. We may receive information about you from the following:
- Third parties that you integrate with Topsheet
- Third-parties providers who help us validate information that you have provided to us, to ensure accuracy of user-provided information.
- Third parties who provide us with information about you and / or your experience with Topsheet. Customer support or user feedback collected by third-parties would be an example.
Some features in Topsheet may require you to some information in order for you to properly use our Service. We will make our best effort to let you know when certain information is optional and when it is required. We may combine information you provide with information from third parties as allowed under applicable law.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store this information in a highly secure manner consistent with the latest encryption technology. While we strive to keep your information secure, we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of your information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Provide, Improve, Protect, and Deliver the Services: To deliver the services that you are requesting; to personalize your experience; to provide technical support; to protect the security and safety of the Services, our customers, Topsheet, and others; or to otherwise operate our business.
- Communicate with You. We occasionally communicate with you, including to:
- let you know important information about the Services or your account.
- give you offers for third-party products and services that we think you may be interested in.
- send you information about Topsheet, product updates, special offers, and new product releases.
- Protect Topsheet and Our Customers. To protect Topsheet, our users, and others against fraud.
- Learning About our Users. We may use both manual and automated systems to: analyze your information to improve our Services; personalize your experience; automate certain aspects of the Service; provide you certain features; and protect the safety and security of our Service.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information with third parties in order to perform the application services on your behalf.
Your Consent: We may share your information when you give us permission to do so.
For Research: We may share combined user data that doesn’t make any particular users identifiable with third parties for research related purposes.
Affiliates and Subsidiaries: We may share your information with our affiliates.
For Legal Reasons: We may share your data with third parties for legal reasons which include complying with a court order or subpoena, to protect the rights of Topsheet and it’s users, to protect or defend Topsheet against attacks, to enforce our Terms of Service and to prevent fraud.
Other Topsheet Users: If you are a registered user affiliated with a production, some of your information is accessible by the administrator of your production. These administrators may have the ability to view, change, copy or delete some of your personal information.
For Mergers and Acquisitions: If Topsheet is involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or fundraising event, we may share your information with the acquiring, adjoining, or investing entity before or after the transaction date.
SELLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under no circumstances does Topsheet sell your private information to any third parties for any use whatsoever.
PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We generally only use information collected from you where we are given permission by you, when we need the information to fulfill a contract with you, or where we have a legitimate business interest to process it and it’s not in conflict with your data protection rights and freedoms.
If you have any concerns about how we use your personal information, you can reach out to us using the contact information listed below.
MANAGING YOUR PRIVACY
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
We use some of the most popular platforms for behavior advertising, including Facebook and Google platforms.
We use your Device and Account information to create “lookalike” lists within both Google and Facebook platforms. These platforms anonymize the data we provide them and create new lists of customers for us to advertise to based on the shared characteristics of our users.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the following URLs:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you register an account through our Service, we will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
PRIVACY FOR CHILDREN
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. Topsheet, Inc. does not knowingly personal information from children under the age of 13 or send them requests for personal information.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you create an account or join a production), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred and stored in the United States.
If you are a California resident, you may ask us to refrain from sharing your information (whether collected online or offline) with our affiliates for their marketing purposes, if the affiliates are separate legal entities. Please tell us your preference by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
2416 W Victory Blvd, Unit 223 Burbank CA 91506